WHAT WE COLLECT
When you make an enquiry with us or buy from us we may collect the following information:
- Your name, address, email address and telephone number
- The contact details of the people that we deal with which can include their names,email address and mobile phone number
- Records of your interactions with us, for example emails and orders that you send or enquiries or questions that you may ask us
- A record of your account activity with us including details of the products and services that you buy with us.
WHAT WE DO WITH IT
We need the information that we hold about you to enable us to transact with you and to allow us to serve you better whether you are a supplier or a customer. Some examples of how we may use your information may include the following:
- Keeping a ledger of any transactions we make with you for financial purposes and to help improve the service we offer you
- Using your address to make a delivery of goods to you
- Using your account history with us to help us recommend new products or services that we can offer you
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will never sell your information to a third party. We will only every pass your information to a third party to provide you with a better service, like passing your address and contact details to a courier to enable them to deliver goods to you. We will share your information should be required to by law.
We are committed to ensuring the information we hold for you is secure. We have put in place the appropriate electronic and physical measures to safeguard your information. As additional protection we hold your details with us on a detachable hard drive.